Firstly thanks so very much Saadiahaq (The Human Lens) for nominating me for this wonderful award, her blog site is a must visit and I totally appreciate her women power as well as her powerful thoughts, now I’m really sorry since I’ve stated so many facts about myself in the previous awards that it’s going to turn out to be really difficult to state new ones, I can try though.
Now all award come with preset of and am sharing this particular award’s rules. Here it goes:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate other bloggers for the award.
5. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them.
6. Display the award logo on your blog.
So, here are the seven facts about me:
1. My parents no matter what be my first as well as my last priority, they are my guiding light in the dark, and even if the world falls apart by the decision they ask me to take I’ll be more than ready to do it too. First God = parents. I’m the luckiest daughter in existence to have been blessed with such parents.
2. I’m always very very positive, there’s this one life we’ve got to live and I would surely not waste it being all pessimistic and cribbing all day as to what would’ve happened had I not done something which I did, leading to dire consequences. I always work with the mindset that everything happens for a reason, no matter how bad it may seem at first, but it’s later that we realize how benefiting it proved to us in the long-run. After-all why regret something that once made you smile?
3. I’m crazy, terribly crazy after big roller-coasters, seeing them makes me go all wild.
4. I’m an extrovert, and open up to people really well and gel around just about good, but I’ve only about 5-6 really close friends whom I can give my life to if the need arises, I’m more of an extremist I’d rather say in some matters, and my close ones are one of those for whom I can go to any extends after my family of-course.
5. I love dressing up, researching about things that interest me, extremely patient, my mom always has this thing to tell me that “Hardi, what’s even wrong with you? You never get angry! Have you ever experienced what anger is?” It’s that crazy with me, also this quality of mine perfectly suits the profession that I’ve chosen, it being Law 🙂, Driving is my passion, painting, exploring new countries, seeing what makes them different from the others and things like that. Lastly reading is life, I’ve an entire library at home and it’s something I’ll lose interest in, books be my best friends.
6. Blogging is something which I completely adore, It has opened an entire new arena which is yet to be fully discovered by me but still you people have given me so much of love and more and more enthusiasm to write even better as the day passes that seeing all this is just amazing, I’m bewildered by all the response I keep getting for every new post.
7. I’m a through foodie at heart and else. I love tasting new cuisines, Love for food is eternal no matter what, also I’m extremely extremely happy with the career choice that I’ve made, in a very short span of time I’m experiencing success in my endeavors so by God’s grace things in future will too keep falling in place
My nominees are as follows:-
Thanks so very much for chopping out time and reading my post, many more to come your way,
Happy Blogging Bloggers.!
Hardi H. Goradia