This is all so astonishing, when I first started this blog, I’d no damn clue that I’ll reach this far and get so much of love and recognition worldwide. This is something simply an amazing experience. Thanks so very much everybody. Thoroughly appreciate. Special thanks to the one who has nominated me for this award, Courtney, here’s the link to her blog site https://courtenaysbeautybox.wordpress.com/.
So here are the rules to be followed;
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
2. Display the award on your post
3. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do
4. State 7 things about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
6. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
7. Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards.
Here are 7 things about ME.! 😉
1. My haters are the one’s who inspire me to work even harder, I love smiling at them since it burns them into ashes,
2. For me my work is my worship, always and forever, I’m a very dedicated worker, may it be drafting or preparing arguments for my mentor, everything is do get’s me a step closer to my future ambitions.
3. When I love, I love intensely but when I tend to hate someone I hate them with even more intensity, so it’s basically like if you’re good to be I’ll be ten times better with you, but if at all you come in my way or do something that instigates me to show who I really am, then God save you. No exaggerations here, but the truth is the truth.
4. I strongly believe in the fact that the world maybe rules by lies at one point of time but the truth is always going to be the superior winner, no matter what. Whenever I’m going through a rather rough patch in my life, and I see that lies are overpowering the truth facet, I always remember the words that my mom always asks me to remember, ” The lies spoken may for once overshadow the hidden truth, but never will the truth be hidden in the long run”.
5. I strongly believe in Karma, what goes around is surely going to come around too.
6. I hate people who are negative, who discourage me to accomplish my goals, those vibes don’t suit me.
7. I prefer books over new clothes, I can go on reading for centuries together and never get bored at all, that much is my love for books.
Here are my nominees;
So, thanks for reading and Happy blogging, sorry for the randomness of the facts, been too busy lately with visits to the court everyday, and other legal matters. Coming up with a new issue soon enough,