It’s been an extremely good end to the year, have been receiving awards back to back and of-course this makes me feel so good about my talent as well as research being recognized. Being nominated for this award meant way too much since I wanted this title so bad. :p
So anyway, coming back to the point I would heartily like to thank Prettykooll for nominating me for this one.
Here are the rules to be followed;
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs.
- Link your nominee’s blogs & let them know.
So, here are seven facts about me! Hope they interest you. 🙂
1. My parents no matter what be my first as well as my last priority, they are my guiding light in the dark, and even if the world falls apart by the decision they ask me to take I’ll be more than ready to do it too. First God = parents. I’m the luckiest daughter in existence to have been blessed with such parents.
Don’t try and laugh at the way I look so innocent, I was just about 10 years of age and the above picture was clicked in Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir., with my parents.
2. I’m always very very positive, there’s this one life we’ve got to live and I would surely not waste it being all pessimistic and cribbing all day as to what would’ve happened had I not done something which I did, leading to dire consequences. I always work with the mindset that everything happens for a reason, no matter how bad it may seem at first, but it’s later that we realize how benefiting it proved to us in the long-run. After-all why regret something that once made you smile?
3. I’m crazy, terribly crazy after big roller-coasters, seeing them makes me go all wild.
4. I’m an extrovert, and open up to people really well and gel around just about good, but I’ve only about 5-6 really close friends whom I can give my life to if the need arises, I’m more of an extremist I’d rather say in some matters, and my close ones are one of those for whom I can go to any extends after my family of-course. The first one in the picture is Krutika, she’s of course so very special, she’s my motivator, my critic, my daily court partner, the only one with whom I can be whom I really am, Don’t know what would’ve I done had I not met her. I love you Krutika :*, the second one in the picture is Janhavi urf Jenny, she’s the one whose taught me to be strong, I miss her terribly. The third one is Saumya, my main, alwyaas there for me, my 3:00 am friend, never gonna leave me no matter what. forth one is Janhavi, my girlfriend forever and after, fifth is Abhi, No one and absolutely no one can ever replace him in my life and nor can anyone ever make me feel like he does.
5. I love dressing up, researching about things that interest me, extremely patient, my mom always has this thing to tell me that “Hardi, what’s even wrong with you? You never get angry! Have you ever experienced what anger is?” It’s that crazy with me, also this quality of mine perfectly suits the profession that I’ve chosen, it being Law :), Driving is my passion, painting, exploring new countries, seeing what makes them different from the others and things like that. Lastly reading is life, I’ve an entire library at home and it’s something I’ll lose interest in, books be my best friends.
6. Blogging is something which I completely adore, It has opened an entire new arena which is yet to be fully discovered by me but still you people have given me so much of love and more and more enthusiasm to write even better as the day passes that seeing all this is just amazing, I’m bewildered by all the response I keep getting for every new post.
7. I’m a through foodie at heart and else. I love tasting new cuisines, Love for food is eternal no matter what, also I’m extremely extremely happy with the career choice that I’ve made, in a very short span of time I’m experiencing success in my endeavors so by God’s grace things in future will too keep falling in place
Thanks so very much for chopping out time and reading my post, many more to come your way,
Happy Blogging Bloggers.!
Hardi H. Goradia.
And my nominations are as follows:
6.The Monster UN –