Okay, so with this I’m marking my forth consecutive award in a span of a month and half, having more than 5,000 hits. Indeed blessed. So talking about the Sisterhood Of The World Blogger’s Award, it’s basically an award that recognizes the unique voices of women bloggers across the world. So thanks a lot Akosirima for the recognition, I’m more than grateful.
Here’s her link :https://akosirima.wordpress.com/
Here are the rules to be followed :
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions they’ve set you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate seven blogs.
Here are my answers to her questions;
1) Are you a dog person or a cat person?
Ans. Aaah, I always wanted to answer this. I’m totally a dog person. We used to have a dog, a few months back, a German Shepherd pup But then due to certain reasons, best kept unsaid, we’d to return it back. And I’m no doubts missing it to no extends.
2) What online games did you enjoy playing or those that you are still playing?
Ans. Umm, I’m not much of a gaming person. But still, I usually go on for mind games and that’s all. Gaming is not something that interests me that very much, because I don’t know about others neither am I criticizing them but then gaming reduces your productivity, efficiency. And makes you one couch potato.
3) What is your favorite animal of all time?
Ans. Who in the world does NOT like PANDAS? I’m sure they’ve got no hate whatsoever.
4) What is the worst nickname you ever had? ( I mean could be those other people gave you or something )?
Ans. Worst, nothing could be worse than my peers calling me bones in my school days, it sounded totally ridiculous. Reason being I was very very thin and thus the name.
5) How would you define love?
Ans. Love in my brain is friendship, every and any kind of love starts from friendship. Be it parent love, peer love or the actual love. Friendship is what is it’s sole foundation, therefore lover call themselves friends first and then lovers.
6) What is your favorite part of the day?
Ans. Favorite part of the day is mornings. It’s a fresh new start, with the entire day at hand and loads of positive energy to grab too.
7) What are your reason/s for living?
Ans. Reason for living is becoming a solicitor, changing the society for the good. And loads of other things, like doing things that I couldn’t actually do as a child or in my growing up years.
8) How many children do you want to have?
Ans. Two to be precise. I’m the only child to my parents and hence know how difficult it can be at times.
9) If you were to be an animal, what animal would you want to be?
Ans. As I said, A Panda.
10) Are you a morning person or a not-morning-person?
Ans. Totally a morning person.I believe in positive vibes.
I’m extremely sorry for my answers are never this brief, but then I’m quite a bit busy with my moots and college fests.
So here are my nominees :
1. Tk Loves.
4. Kym Gordon
Here are my questions for the nominees;
1. What keeps you going?
2. What is more important to you, Money or Happiness?
3. Who is that one person to whom you can open your heart to? share you deepest sorrows as well as greatest moments?
4. If you could go back in time, which age would you prefer? also why?
5. What are the qualities you look for in you life partner?
6. What makes you think you’re different that most others?
7. One electronic device which you can never do without?
8. What are you expecting out of this blog start?
9. What do you miss about your childhood?
10. Who is the one person with whom you’ve had most memories? Also mention those memories.
I’m really very sorry if there are any spell errors or answers aren’t that good. Lack of time is to be blamed at the moment.
Thanks, and I hope you’ll have fun answering the questions.