Sunday,November 30th, 2014.
Thanks so much Lenka for nominating me for the Liebster Award, I feel Highly honored and blessed at the same time. It’s been a month to my blogging journey And I’ve two consecutive awards already. I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts, hope you keep posting even more as days pass.
Following are the rules to be followed !
Liebster Blog Award Rules;
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the Liebster Award and link their blog to your post.
2. Answer the 11 questions they’ve asked you.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers who are newbies, or who have less than 200 followers.
4. Ask 11 questions to your nominees.
5. Let your nominees know you nominated them once you’ve posted about your Liebster Award.
6. Add the Liebster Award badge to your blog!
Answers to the questions I was asked :-
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging for the very simple reason that I wanted my voice to be recognized far and wide, as being a law student it is a part of my responsibility to bring about social change, thus I started penning down my thoughts. Moreover to make the masses aware about certain laws and heinous crimes. Also I wanted to read about how different people across the world perceive things and reading blogs has helped me broaden my vision, so yes, that’s the sole reason why I’d started it.
2. Where do you find your inspiration?
Firstly I find my inspiration in my parents, in Indian culture parents are our fist form of god so yes, my parents are my mentors, my inspiration, my life, and whatever I’m today, I’m because they were and because they raised me to be able to reach such heights, I Will never ever be able to repay them whatsoever. Secondly I find my inspiration in our credible Prime Minister Of India, Mst. Narendra Modi, He has achieved such great heights that would seem almost impossible to the laymen. Being someone who used to work at tea stalls, to being the prime minister! He is the exaltation of new India.
3. What’s your favorite quote or poem?
Here’s my all time favorite quote :
4. What’s your dream destination?
Absolute dream destination, Maldives.. Isn’t it simply breathtaking ?
5. If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why?
I would go for being a Beluga Whale , It is literally so happy all the time, and as I mentioned earlier I love making people smile, the world’s a better place with people always smiling and spreading , spreading positive vibes and no grudges, no demands. so yeah..
6. Is there a childhood memory that got stuck with you?
Umm.. I could mention one when I was in Canada, for about three months with my extended family. That was the very first time I was away from my family for that long, it was an experience in itself. Traveling all the alone and back , It was all very dreamy and something which I’ll remember all through my life, as long as a live.
7. Do you have a favorite comfort food?
Wherever I go and whatever I do, I need at least five cups of tea each day. You may call it an obsession, but I cannot go without it a single day, also Chinese food is a absolute delight, anywhere, anytime.
8. What’s your favorite author/book?
Since I’m an avid reader, my favorite author is Sidney Sheldon, Nicholas sparks and Pablo Neruda.
9. Is there a random act of kindness you either witnessed or performed?
I perform deeds of kindness almost every year. I either do it by providing the needy blankets in winter, or the little kids who live in orphanages toys and chocolates on my birthday. Instead of celebrating my birthday and throwing parties, I make it a point to distribute to the less privileged of the society. Gives immense pleasure . 🙂
10. Did you enjoy answering these questions?
Most definitely , they were challenging questions which made me demur my intellect further, really relished in answering the given questions.
11. Was the above answer a diplomatic lie or the truth?
Not at all diplomatic,
Totally the truth as it seems.
And here are my questions for the nominees :
1.What is special about the country you belong to?
2. Why do you think that your blog is different from others? what makes it so?
3. what genre would best characterize your movie?
4. what is the thing closest to your heart and also why?
5. If you were granted 2 wishes, what would they be?
6. What is your biggest phobia, if any and why?
7. What is that one thing that differentiates you from others?
8. Do you have any regrets? if yes, mention them.
9. What genres of books do you generally prefer?
10. If there was one thing which you could change about your past, what would it be?
11. Are you more of a city person or a nature person? also, cite reasons.
And my nominees are :-
2. Before Sundown
4. She’s a Maineaic
8. The New (cooking) Adventures
9. Laura Cook Photography
10. Godspeed To A Mighty Balloon
11. The Daily Post
Happy Blogging.! 🙂