Many thanks Christine for nominating me for the sisterhood of the world blogger’s award. I feel extremely eminent in posting this at the moment, being just about a month old on this blog and getting nominated definitely means something to me. This award recognizes the unique voices of women bloggers around the world. I highly appreciate your recognition for my blog. I’m thoroughly enjoying the journey to exploring you blog. Looking forward to many more posts from your site.
So, Bloggers visit her blog, and experience making your heart smile by visiting and giving her posts a view.
The Rules which need to be followed:
- Provide the link to the person who nominated you.
- Add the reward logo.
- Answer the questions your nominator has asked.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and let them know via comments.
- Ask your nominees 10 questions.
Here are the questions by Christine and their respective answers:
- Who are you? Where do you live? –I’m Hardi Goradia; reside in Mumbai, India, known widely as the city of dreams or also as the city that never sleeps. I’m pursuing law and aspire to become either a criminologist or a solicitor.
- Do you live in the same country you were born in?– Yes, I live in the same country wherein I was born. India, highly known for its vibrancy, functioning and its multicultural ethics.
- what is the story behind your blog name?– So basically, the story behind my blog name is, I always wanted to start writing about something which related to the aspects I am currently touching upon which is law. So the idea behind the title of the blog, “Fifty Shades Of Reality”, is to rekindle the laws people never paid heed to or to bring into attention certain social issues, burning controversies into light which went out of people’s sight and thus out of their mind’s too.
- If you could live in any time period, what would it be?- During the Pagans. They were nature worshiping folk. And I guess the world was a more peaceful, greener, nicer place then.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?- If I really could have one superpower it would be the power to always makes every single person alive smile, I mean people really need some of it don’t they? It feels absolutely awesome when you know that a small gesture of yours can make someone’s heart smile. The world as a whole would have been much a happier place to live in than it is today. A world without human prejudices and biases.
- What is your passion?– I’ve developed way too many passions over the years. For starters, Reading. I absolutely love reading, may it be autobiographies, or any other genres. I always have a book in my hand. Exploring new places and traveling across the globe is yet another thing that makes my soul come alive. Painting is also something that I’ve mastered over the years.
- Name one positive thing that you do to “lift your spirits.”– To lift up my spirits when I’m having a rather raunchy day, I try listening to Sufi music, it totally calms me down, I close my eyes and repeat in my mind that it’s just another bad day, not a bad life after all, when the night is darkest, dawn is not far. I reassess all the memories which once made me smile or rather which gave me a reason to smile wider, about the people who made it worth the journey.
- What is the biggest challenge you have overcome this past year?– The biggest challenge I’ve overcome this year, definitely has to be that of appearing for my grade 12th board examinations, getting through with the admissions. Hell of a task to complete in India
- If you could write your own life story, what would the title be?– If I could write my own life story, the title would be “The one who was born with a silver spoon”.
- If someone were to make a movie of your life, what actress would you want to play you?– If at all someone was to make a movie about my life, no one could play it better than Deepika Padukone. I’m saying this since about 90% of my group mates and acquaintances have told me that I look alive her. Also she remains one of my all time favorite Indian actors.
My nominees :
My questions for the nominees;
- Why in the first place did you start blogging?
- Provide 10 facts about yourself.
- Which is one movie closest to your heart, and why?
- Where do you see yourself 10 years down the line?
- What are you passionate about, and why?
- What makes your heart skip a beat?
- If you could spend your day with one person who isn’t alive, who would it be, also why?
- One thing that makes you proud of your existence?
- Is there something you always wanted to do or always wanted to say but couldn’t?
- Any social campaigns which you strongly support/would love to support?